Medasense is looking for a Clinical Specialist
Medasense wishes to recruit a full-time clinical specialist to provide practical/ “hands-on” clinical leadership and promote sales in western-Europe hospitals. The candidate shall develop collaborative relationships and networking with anesthesiologists and anesthesia teams across Europe and ensure effective management and support of product training. The clinical specialist will have a proven record of educating, training and facilitating the adoption of innovative technology in a highly clinical – technical environment.
- Reporting to: VP Marketing and Bus Dev
- Accountable to: Hospitals training and technology adoption
- Relationships: CEO, VP Clinical & Regulatory, VP R&D, distribution sales managers, hospital clinicians and administrators.
- Gain expertise in operation of the company products and support training and development needs in this domain.
- Responsible for the execution of the company clinical-product trainings: educating doctors, engineers and commercial partners regarding Medasense’s medical systems.
- Building and improving clinical-technical lesson plans.
- Providing clinical inputs from users.
- Gain expertise in the field of interaction between human body and devices. Use this expertise to provide inputs to the developers.
- Support design of clinical procedures for the devices.
- Supporting the R&D team in developing new devices and clinical procedures for application of the devices.
Skills & Experience
- BA/ BSc in Life Sciences/Medical Degree/ anesthetist with over 3 years of clinical experience in hospital
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience within the HT / Medical devices or related industries.
- Strong presentation and excellent social and communication skills.
- Ability to interface scientifically/medically with a wide spectrum of doctors and clinicians.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-passed, multi-tasking environment.
- Must speak fluent English. French/ Dutch /Spanish/Italian are a considerable advantage.
- Willingness to multiple traveling.
If you meet all criteria Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org