Medasense is looking for a Data Analyst
Medasense Biometrics is a medical device/digital health company in the field of pain. Medasense’s goal is to enable personalized pain management for patients suffering from acute and chronic pain. Medasense has developed a proprietary platform technology that enables clinician’s to objectively assess changes in a patient’s pain by monitoring the changes in physiological parameters affected by pain and by analgesic medications. This technology enables clinicians to improve treatment and personalize the patient’s pain management which helps minimize adverse events, improve clinical outcomes and reduce costs.
The candidate will fulfill an important role in the R&D group that steers the technological road map of the company. The candidate should have a strong mathematical and statistical background, analytical and algorithmic approach, experienced in analyzing performance of a medical device and related clinical trials. Hands on expertise of developing data analysis tools is required along with product oriented approach.
- B.Sc. Degree in Exact Science (Physics/Computer Sciences/Mathematics) or Electrical/Computer/Biomedical Engineering.
- At least 1 years of experience in performance analysis of a released medical device and/or related clinical trials
- Strong programming capabilities (Matlab/R/Python), including visualization, infrastructure and access to data bases
– Experience in developing or implementing signal processing methods
– Hands on experience in Algorithmic development in the field of Machine learning
- Good system and product understanding
- Resourceful, motivated, team player and thorough- impulsive mission completer, strives for excellence
- Capable of working in dynamic startup environment as part of the initial development team
- Offices locations are in Ramat Gan (Part time job is an option)
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org