Medasense Biometrics is seeking for a Marcom Specialist
Medasense develops innovative medical devices and applications in the field of physiological pain-response monitoring. The NOL (nociception Level Index) technology is based on proprietary signal acquisition sensor platform, and advanced algorithms which identify and grade the physiological pain response patterns. NOL® technology enables clinicians to optimize pain control treatment and by that, minimize adverse events, improve clinical outcomes and reduce costs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Execute marketing plans and projects
Develop product content and marketing collaterals with clinical orientation including blogs, newsletters etc
Create, execute and optimize the company’s on-line presence- including website and social media assets
Manage the corporate branding
Manage the PR activities
Working hours: Full time job. Travel abroad-20%.
Reports to: VP Marketing & Business Development
Interface with: all departments.
- At least 4 years of marcom/marketing experience from a medical device company
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Native-level English speaker. German/ Spanish/ French – a significant advantage. Successful experience in:
- Writing clinical -marketing materials
- Producing and participating in conferences and exhibitions
- Developing and maintaining CRM programs
- Maintaining company website and social media assets
Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and priorities
Strategic thinker with attention to detail
Committed team player with positive attitude and a creative mind
Orientation to bring projects to the finish line
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com