Medasense Biometrics is seeking for a Marketing Manager
Medasense develops innovative medical devices and applications in the field of monitoring the physiological response to pain. Following extensive multidisciplinary research, the company developed the novel NOL (Nociception Level Index)-A proprietary signal acquisition sensor platform, and advanced algorithms acquire, process, and analyze multiple nociception-related physiological parameters and their various derivatives, to identify the nociception-related pattern. The breakthrough NOL® technology enables clinicians to optimize the pain treatment and by that, minimize adverse events, improve clinical outcomes and reduce costs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead business plans and market analysis
- Develop product content and marketing collaterals with heavy clinical orientation including blogs, newsletters etc
- Create, execute and optimize the company’s on-line presence- including website and social media assets
- Conferences execution
- Manage the corporate branding
- Support clinical-marketing educational efforts with distributors and doctors.
- Manage the PR activities
Working hours: Full time job. Travel abroad-20%.
Reports to: VP Marketing & Business Development
Interface with: all departments.
At least 4 years of marcom/marketing experience from a medical device company
- Successful experience in: o Building business plans and market analysis
- Writing clinical -marketing materials
- Producing and participating in conferences and exhibitions
- Developing and maintaining CRM programs
- Maintaining company website and social media assets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Native-level English speaker. German and French – a significant advantage.
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and priorities
- Strategic thinker with attention to detail
- Committed team player with positive attitude and a creative mind
- Orientation to bring projects to the finish line
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com