Medasense Biometrics is seeking for an Operation and Service Engineer
Medasense develops innovative medical devices and applications in the field of monitoring the physiological response to pain. Following extensive multidisciplinary research, the company developed the novel NOL (Nociception Level Index)-A proprietary signal acquisition sensor platform, and advanced algorithms acquire, process, and analyze multiple nociception-related physiological parameters and their various derivatives, to identify the nociception-related pattern. The breakthrough NOL® technology enables clinicians to optimize the pain treatment and by that, minimize adverse events, improve clinical outcomes and reduce costs.
As a Service Engineer you will lead and support production logistic and sourcing activities. As an operation Engineer you will create service procedures and guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a service Engineer (50%) the employee shall be responsible for:
- Establish service procedures and guidelines.
- Implementation of approved service methodology at customer sites in Europe and Israel:
- Technical Training at customer or distributor site
- Installation of new systems at customer site
- Establish and Maintain of Global Installation Base database
- Follow up on customer satisfaction and provide technical support:
- Design and implement System Troubleshooting and Diagnostic analysis.
- Establish service reports and metrics (Service DPU, SFMEA, ext.)
As an Operations Engineer (50%) the employee shall be responsible for production line activates support:
- Lead and support production logistic and sourcing activities
- Maintenance operation and service activities at Agile & Priority
- ECO implementation and training, MRB, conduct FTA.
- Responsible for System BOM maintenance
Working hours: full time job. Offices locations are in Ramat Gan. Travel a few times a week to our manufacture warehouse in the North of Israel. Travel abroad- 30%.
Reports to: Director of Operations
Interface with: all departments and subcontractors.
- 3-5 years’ experience from a medical device or multidisciplinary company.
- Strong technical background or relevant academic degree (electronic/mechanic/ Industrial)
- Capability to interpret mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Hands on experience in operation and service
- Experience and knowledge in Quality and regulatory affairs (ISO 9001; ISO 13485-2016/CE/FDA)
- Experience in PLM & ERP. Preferable Agile and Priority- Advantage.
- Knowledge in Solidworks or Elect. CAD software – Advantage
- Knowledge in clinical applications service – Advantage
- Good English.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Problem solver, Resourceful, motivated, team player and thorough- impulsive mission completer, strives for excellence
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com