Medasense Biometrics is seeking for a Personal Assistant to CEO
Medasense develops innovative medical devices and applications in the field of physiological pain- response monitoring. The NOL (nociception Level Index) technology is based on proprietary signal acquisition sensor platform, and advanced algorithms which identify and grade the physiological pain response patterns. NOL® technology enables clinicians to optimize pain control treatment and by that, minimize adverse events, improve clinical outcomes and reduce costs.
The PA will offer full administrative support to the CEO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of CEO including appointments, meetings and travel.
- Responsible for organizing of internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary requirements are made.
- Provide executive and administrative support to CEO.
- Responsible for organizing CEO travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to CEO’s office including phone calls, emails and walk ins, ensuring correct department distribution.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO.
- Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the CEO.
Working hours: Full time job. Office location is in Ramat Gan.
Reports to: CEO
Interface with: All Departments
- University degree or diploma relating to the field, preferred but not essential
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Personal Assistant, Office Manager or similar role
- Organizational, planning and multi-tasking skills
- Communication skills
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Professionalism and confidentiality
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Essential Attributes:
- Discretion and trust worthiness-you will often be part of confidential information
- Calmcharacter, able to prioritize and ensure smooth execution of tasks
- Fluency in English & Hebrew–spoken and written
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Well organized with an understanding of priorities and changing demand
- Professional knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel etc.)
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com