Medasense is looking for a senior software engineer/architect with experience to join the R&D team and lead the design and development of our mobile platform.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. from a known university in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Physics or other exact sciences
- At least 5 years of hands on experience in software architecture, design and implementation related to mobile client-server applications
- Deep understanding of Mobile client – server applications : Cloud computing/ Cloud Database / Connectivity/Micro-services
- Broad system understanding with excellent implementation skills from an idea to working solutions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and priorities work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Programming languages: Java/.Net, HTML5(CSS) – mandatory
As a senior software engineer/architect you will be responsible for:
- Design and implement a mobile product (client-server application, including cloud based database, computing and services and mobile application)
- Full lifecycle software development
- Build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
- Launch the mobile platform of the company's pain monitor device.
- Full time job
- Offices are located in Ramat-Gan
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org