Medasense Biometrics is seeking for a System Engineer Student
Medasense develops innovative medical devices and applications in the field of monitoring the physiological response to pain. Following extensive multidisciplinary research, the company developed the novel NOL (Nociception Level Index)-A proprietary signal acquisition sensor platform, and advanced algorithms acquire, process, and analyze multiple nociception-related physiological parameters and their various derivatives, to identify the nociception-related pattern. The breakthrough NOL® technology enables clinicians to optimize the pain treatment and by that, minimize adverse events, improve clinical outcomes and reduce costs.
The system engineer student will to be a part of system engineering team and will participate in all stages of the system development. The preferred candidate will have strong drive, curiosity and attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The student will participate in all stages of the system development:
- Product definitions (Hardware and Software).
- Electrical and mechanical design.
- Feasibility test for prototypes.
- Cooperation with subcontractors in multiple fields:
- Defining system requirement specifications.
- Escorting and auditing during the process.
- Defining and executing of product acceptance test.
- Clinical trials support.
Working hours: Part time/Student job. Office location is in Ramat Gan.
Reports to: System Engineer Lead
Interface with: all R&D teams, QA and Operations and subcontractors.
- B.Sc. (3rd year) or M.Sc. student in Electrical Engineering
- Practical engineer (with technical background): knowledge in active filters, instrumental amplifiers, circuit design and edit, electronic test equipment- Advantage
- Experience in board design- Advantage.
- Developing in Matlab- – Advantage
- Proven experience in development and hands on implementation of: • Physiological signal processing (Advantage)
- Development of medical devices from concept to proven prototype (Advantage)
- Capable of working in hospital’s operation rooms and with medical stuff.
- Capable of working in dynamic startup environment as part of the initial development team.
- English – Fluent.
- Resourceful and motivated – impulsive mission completer.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com