Medasense Biometrics is seeking for a System Engineer
Medasense develops innovative medical devices and applications in the field of monitoring the physiological response to pain. Following extensive multidisciplinary research, the company developed the novel NOL (Nociception Level Index)-A proprietary signal acquisition sensor platform, and advanced algorithms acquire, process, and analyze multiple nociception-related physiological parameters and their various derivatives, to identify the nociception-related pattern. The breakthrough NOL® technology enables clinicians to optimize the pain treatment and by that, minimize adverse events, improve clinical outcomes and reduce costs.
The system engineer to be part of system engineering team. The engineer will work within design control phases to develop, execute, debug, and document formal verification testing activities. The preferred candidate will have strong drive, curiosity and attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Work together with the development team during product definition to ensure designs meet testability needs.
Defining and writing system level requirements and design reviews
Working in multidisciplinary environment involving QA, RA, SW and algorithm
Board level hardware design: power supplies, analog and digital circuitry, low level signals, mixed signals
Working with the development team, execute informal and formal V&V, identify defects, work with the cross-functional team to triage issues, help determine root cause, track issues to completion, and craft test reports.
Deliver high quality, timely results to meet the business needs.
Working hours: Full time job. Office location is in Ramat Gan.
Reports to: System Engineer Lead
Interface with: all R&D teams, QA and Operations and subcontractors.
- BSc in electrical/mechanical engineering
- 3 Year Experience as an R&D engineer in a medical device company – full familiarity with all aspects of a life cycle of a medical device (multi-disciplinary systems: HW, SW and Algorithms)
- Full familiarity with basic electrical safety and EMC standards – 60101-1, 60101-1-2
- Design for manufacturing a medical device – design considerations for mass production, writing assembly procedures, final testing and assembly line bring up
- Electrical layout design- Advantage.
- Firmware coding- Advantage
- Mechanical design – solid works. Advantage
- Electrical hands on –familiarity with lab equipment and measuring devices- Advantage
- Operating sub-contractors in the fields of production/mechanical design/ designers – Advantage
- Fully proficient in English – writing and verbal
- Team player- willing to work in a very intensive, high pace environment
- Open minded, out of the box thinking and problem solver
- Resourceful ,motivated, Self-starter and independent
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org