Medasense Biometrics is seeking for an Algorithm Engineer
Medasense Biometrics is a medical device/digital health company in the field of pain. Medasense’s goal is to enable personalized pain management for patients suffering from acute and chronic pain. Medasense has developed a proprietary platform technology that enables clinician’s to objectively assess changes in a patient’s pain by monitoring the changes in physiological parameters affected by pain and by analgesic medications. This technology enables clinicians to improve treatment and personalize the patient’s pain management which helps minimize adverse events, improve clinical outcomes and reduce costs.
The candidate will fulfill a significant role in the R&D group that steers the technological road map of the company. The candidate should have a strong mathematical background, analytic and algorithmic approach, experienced in developing and implementing machine learning based algorithms preferably for real time applications. System understanding and product oriented approach is required.
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. Degrees in Exact Science (Physics/Computer Sciences/Mathematics) or Electrical/Computer/Biomedical Engineering.
- At least 2 years of algorithms development proven experience in the field of machine learning and signal processing.
- Strong programming capabilities (Matlab/C/C++)
- Advantage: proven experience in Physiological signal processing
- Advantage :development of medical devices
- Deep system understanding
- Resourceful, motivated, team player and thorough- impulsive mission completer, strives for excellence
- Capable of working in dynamic startup environment as part of the initial development team
- Full-time job, Offices locations are in Ramat Gan.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com