Medasense is looking for a Bookkeeper and Payroll Accountant
Medasense Biometrics is a medical technology company in the field of pain. Medasense has developed a proprietary technology platform, which identify and grades the individual physiological response to pain- spearheading pain management towards personalized care. Medasense’s technology is available in Europe, Canada and Israel – it enables clinicians to optimize the pain treatment and by that, minimize adverse events, improve clinical outcomes and reduce costs.
Bookkeeper full responsibility in day-to-day bookkeeping, payroll and accounting functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing suppliers (priority system, payments to suppliers).
- Managing customers (invoices, follow up payments).
- Preparing payrolls including Processing overseas travel reports.
- Reporting to statutory authorities – Income Tax, National Insurance & VAT.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Petty cash management and credit cards reconciliations.
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly closing processes.
- Assist in the preparation of audit.
- Performing other duties and special projects as assigned.
Working hours: part-time job. 60%. (3 full time days a week or 5 times x 6 hours a day). Offices locations are in Ramat Gan.
Report to: CFO and will be in charge of the company’s end to end bookkeeping & payroll.
Interfaces with: Office Manager, HR Manager, External auditors.
- Type 3 bookkeeper diploma – must.
- At least 4 years bookkeeping experience in the High-Tech industry.
- Knowledge and experience working with ERP software and Priority.
- At least 4 years’ experience in preparing payroll.
- Proficient with Excel.
- Excellent Hebrew and English.
- Fixed Assets management experience.
- Organized, thorough and discreet with ability to work in a high pace environment.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com