Medasense in the Media
– June 11th, 2019 Anesthesiology News: Nociception Monitoring Found to Improve Analgesia and Hemodynamic Stability
– June 2nd, 2019 European Society of Anaesthesiology (ESA) Newsletter: Nociception Monitoring – The Path to Personalized Analgesia
(Hebrew) – May 18th, 2019 Prof. Dan Sessler discusses the perception of pain during anaesthesia with Globes
– Nov. 21st, 2018 Medasense’s NOL® index cited in new ICU guidelines as covered by Israel21c
– Nov. 1st, 2018 Medasense publication in the highly popular The Operating Theatre Journal announcing positive results from clinical outcome studies using the NOL® monitoring technology for optimized pain
– Nov. 3 An article featuring Medasense NOL Technology in the weekend edition of “ Israel Hayom” newspaper rd, 2017
– July 2017. Does that hurt?? Medasense featured in “ Innovations in Pharmaceutical Technology” publication. Read our article written by CEO, Galit Zuckerman-Stark, to learn how an objective approach could help healthcare professionals better assess pain
– March 7, 2017 Medasense featured as one of 106 Artificial Intelligence Startups In Healthcare by CB Insights website
– March 2, 2017 Medasense Publication in Tecnica Ospedaliera Magazine (Italy)
– Feb. 13 Medasense headlines “ Anesthesiology News” – the most-read publication by anesthesiologists in the USA th, 2017
Medasense featured in the “ Journal of Anesthesia Practice“, following the launch of its CE-approved Pain Monitoring Device,
PMD-200™ – Feb. 1 st, 2017
Medasense Launches New Pain Monitoring Device, PMD200™ following European CE approval ( The Marker – Hebrew only) – Jan. 18 th, 2017
Israel21c: Medasense featured as one of the 25 brilliant Israeli tech companies to watch in 2017 – Jan. 1 st, 2017
New Medasense study published in “ Anesthesiology” medical journal – July, 2016
TV interview with CEO, Galit Zuckerman, on Channel 1 (Israel) explaining how Medasense’s proprietary technology can measure pain objectively (Hebrew) – March, 2016
Medasense CEO, Galit Zuckerman, gives informative interview in the Ha’aretz: How can we measure pain objectively? (Hebrew only) – March 18 th, 2016
Israeli pain monitoring company Medasense Biometrics raises $8m March 1 st 2016, Globes, The marker, Geektime, Israel21 etc.
October, 2015, MedTech Strategist Medasense was independently chosen by the “ MedTech Strategist” magazine, to be one of the “Start-Ups To Watch“
May 19 Medasense’s Pain Assessment Monitor Among Winners Of Prestigious Startup Competition. th, 2015, NoCamels.
February 25 Dr. Daniel Sessler MD, Cleveland Clinic, USA, Joins Medasense’s Scientific Advisory Board. th, 2015, PRWeb.
July 8 UZ Antwerp first to objectively measure pain. th, 2014, Flanders Today. 8200, Army Intelligence System for Networking. February 3
rd, 2014, The Marker (Hebrew).
August 20 Medasense Receives Patent Approval for Novel Pain-Monitoring System. th, 2013, Bio-Medicine.
August 21 Bloomberg: Israeli Women Ahead in Science Poised to Lead in Biotech. st, 2012 The Guide to Start-Up. April, 2012,
The Marker (Hebrew). Entrepreneurship is a process full of blood, sweat and tears. November 17
th, 2011, The Marker IT (Hebrew). Pain: Why is there no health management system to measure pain? August 27
th, 2011, Globes (Hebrew). Pain or pain? August 3
rd, 2011, Globes (Hebrew).
June 15 Vision in venture: The Landes shortlist of promising Israeli technologies. th, 2011, Landes Bioscience.
March 2 The IDF is still Israel’s main path to hi-tech. nd, 2010, Ha’aretz.