We are delighted to share with you some of our latest news and recent activities.
Scroll down to catch up on earlier newsletters.
Enjoy the read!
- Clinical outcomes you should know about.
- Looking forward to seeing you in Germany!
- ESA is around the corner
- Driven by patient outcomes
- Expanding global presence
- First clinical outcome study shows positive results in evaluating the role of the NOL® technology in guiding opioid administration during surgery for improved outcomes.
- NOL® is now included in the new Intensive Care Unit International Guidelines.
- An insightful editorial review, covering all the available nociception monitoring technologies, published recently in the Minerva Anestesiologica publication.
- Visit us at Anesthesiology 2018, 13-15 Oct.
- New abstract presentations share the potential impact of NOL® on patient outcomes
- New published studies
- Thank you to everyone who stopped by the Medtronic booth at SFAR (our distribution partner in France) and joined the NOL® symposia & workshop
- NOL® technology is now commercially available in Australia!
- Visit us at Euroanaesthesia 2018, 2-4 June
- NOL® can guide the choice of opioids versus sympatholytic administration, according to latest abstract presented at NEARC
- First NOL® Symposium in Romania
- Thank you for visiting us at HOSPITALAR
- NOL® is now officially a registered trademark!
- NOL™ technology is now commercially available across Europe, Israel and… Canada!
- Watch world experts talk about the NOL™ technology and its benefits
- Scientific publications and presentations
- Medasense wins CEWIT 2017 Startup Contest
- Medasense making waves in China