Medasense Biometrics is seeking for an Operation & Services Engineer
Medasense Biometrics is a medical device/digital health company in the field of pain. Medasense’s goal is to enable personalized pain management for patients suffering from acute and chronic pain. Medasense has developed a proprietary platform technology that enables clinician’s to objectively assess changes in a patient’s pain by monitoring the changes in physiological parameters affected by pain and by analgesic medications. This technology enables clinicians to improve treatment and personalize the patient’s pain management which helps minimize adverse events, improve clinical outcomes and reduce costs.
- Production line activates support
- ECO implementation and training, MRB, conduct FTA.
- Responsible for System BOM maintenance
- Lead and support production logistic and sourcing activities
- Maintenance operation and service activities at Agile & Priority
- Create operation and service procedures and guidelines.
- Installation of new systems at customer site.
- Technical Training at customer or distributor site
- Creation and Maintenance of GIB (Global Installation Base) database.
- System Troubleshooting and Diagnostic analysis.
- Create service reports and metrics (Service DPU, SFMEA, ext.)
- The position includes traveling abroad (30%)
- Practical engineer or relevant academic degree (electronic/mechanic/ Industrial)
- 3-5 year’s experience from a medical device or multidisciplinary company.
- Capability read mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Hands on experience in operation and service with capabilities maintain software packages (GMP)
- Experience and knowledge in Quality and regulatory affairs (ISO 9001; ISO 13485/CE/FDA)
- Strong technical background (mechanical/electronics/software)
- Experience in PLM & ERP. Preferable Agile and Priority.
- Knowledge in Solidworks or Elect. CAD software – Advantage
- Good English. Additional languages preferable: German \ Dutch \ Spanish
- Good interpersonal and relationship skills
- Problem solver, Resourceful, motivated, team player and thorough- impulsive mission completer, strives for excellence
- Offices locations are in Ramat Gan
- Production locate at North of Israel.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com