Medasense Biometrics is seeking for an Operation and Service Manager
Medasense Biometrics is a medical technology company in the field of pain. Medasense has developed a proprietary technology platform, which identify and grades the individual physiological response to pain- spearheading pain management towards personalized care. Medasense’s technology is available in Europe, Canada and Israel – it enables clinicians to optimize the pain treatment and by that, minimize adverse events, improve clinical outcomes and reduce costs.
The Operation and Service Manager will be responsible for end-to-end Manufacturing\Engineering\Sourcing\Logistics\Service processes from the development phase to commercialization & mass production.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Full ownership for all manufacturing and service activities at Medasense
- Leading the NPI process and improving the production process for getting a quality product in a cost-effective manner.
- Installation of new systems and service at the customer site (including strategic service plan – SLAs, GIB management and logistics policy)
- Leading the implementation of company ERP (Priority) and PLM (Agile) software, in cooperation with all departments.
Working hours: full time job. Offices locations are in Ramat Gan. Travel a few times a week to our manufacture warehouse in the North of Israel.
Reports to: VP R&D & Operations
Interface with: QA Manager, Hardware, SW, Marketing, Sales and Finance
- Relevant academic degree (Electronics/Mechanical/ Industrial and Management)
- 3-5 year’s experience as operations manager from a medical device company preferably startup company
- Hands on experience in establishing a production line at a subcontractor site
- Hands on experience in various engineering processes:
- ECOs management , DMR & DHF maintenance
- Process validation
- BOM management
- Experience and knowledge in Service procedures
- Experience and knowledge in Quality and regularity affairs (ISO 9001; ISO 13485/MDD/FDA/CE)
- Experience working with suppliers and subcontractors
- Strong technical background (mechanical/electronics)
- Experience in installation of new system / service support at the customer site
- Good English
- Good interpersonal and managerial skills
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org