Medasense Biometrics is seeking a Product Manager
Medasense is a medical technology company in the field of pain. Medasense has developed a proprietary technology platform, which can identify and grade the individual physiological response to pain- spearheading pain management towards personalized care. Medasense’s technology enables clinicians to optimize the pain treatment and by that, minimize adverse events, improve clinical outcomes and reduce costs.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for shaping our product direction. You will be part of the Product & Marketing team that identify and set product strategy, oversee the product features, understand the market needs and monitor competition.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by ongoing visits to customers and non-customers.
• Push for competitive advantage, scale and a broad feature set that can increase the company’s footprint and potential offerings.
• Work closely with our R&D and Marketing teams providing detailed requirements and guidance.
• Develop, manage and communicate the product requirements and roadmap to both internal and external key stakeholders.
• Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
• Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
• Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Working hours: Full time job. Office location is in Ramat Gan. Travel to customers across Europe at least once a month.
Reports to: VP Marketing & Business Development
Interface with: R&D, Clinical, Marketing, Sales and Operations
• 4+ years in product management with a medical device product
• Deep clinical understanding
• Strong (written and verbal) communication and presentation skills in English
• Strong interpersonal skills leading and contributing to cross-functional teams
• Experience in fast-paced environments with overlapping projects/deliverables
• Bachelor’s degree clinical/engineering.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com