Medasense is looking for a QA (Quality Assurance) Engineer
Medasense Biometrics is a medical technology company in the field of pain. Medasense has developed a proprietary technology platform, which identify and grades the individual physiological response to pain- spearheading pain management towards personalized care. Medasense’s technology is available in Europe, Canada and Israel – it enables clinicians to optimize the pain treatment and by that, minimize adverse events, improve clinical outcomes and reduce costs.
Medasense is looking for a reliable Quality Assurance Engineer to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers. You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
An excellent Quality Assurance Engineer has eyes like a hawk and solid experience in quality control. The ideal candidate is a reliable and competent professional whose approval will be necessary for the continuation of a business life cycle.
The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to perform and monitor of all routine QA activities (controlled documents, CAPA, complaints, trainings, suppliers control etc.)
- Support QC activities
- Initiate and verify implementation and effectiveness of corrective actions derived from internal and external audits
- Responsible for audit preparation and participation in internal and external audits
- Perform supplier’s audit
- Responsible to control on turnkey manufacturing: Receiving, in process and Final.
- Ongoing maintenance of MRB’s related tasks.
- Control ECO process
- Maintenance of production related equipment and tools
- Other tasks related to Production and QC department, as deemed necessary.
Working hours: Full-time job. Offices locations are in Ramat Gan. The position requires travelling to suppliers in the north of Israel and abroad.
Report to: QA Manager.
Interfaces with: Operations, Hardware, SW, Clinical & Regulation.
- BSc in engineering or Certified Quality Engineer (CQE)
- At least 5 years of experience as QA engineer
- Familiar with AQL sampling process
- Experience in working in Medical Devices related companies
- Familiar with ISO13485 and FDA QSR 820
- Experience in participation in external and internal audits
- Experience in production process
- Certified auditor – an advantage
- Excellent Hebrew and English
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com