Medasense is looking for a Quality Control person
Medasense Biometrics is a medical device/digital health company in the field of pain. Medasense’s goal is to enable personalized pain management for patients suffering from acute and chronic pain.
- Responsible to control on tern key manufacturing: Receiving, in process and Final Inspection of products to ensure compliance.
- Ongoing maintenance of MRB’s related tasks.
- Assists with processes related to the products quality.
- Other tasks related to Production and QC department, as deemed necessary.
- Control and managed ECO process.
1. At least 3 years of experience as Quality Control technician.
2. Experience under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) environment in Medical Devices related companies – a significant advantage.
3. Understanding of Documents and Records control requirements per ISO 13485:2003.
4. Familiar with AQL sampling process – an advantage.
5. Experience in production process – an advantage.
6. Hebrew – Full proficiency. English – reading and writing skills.
If you meet all criteria Please send your CV to JobsClinical@nullmedasense.com