Medasense is looking for an R&D student with experience preferably in the medical device industry, to join our dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful and motivated – impulsive mission completer.
- Part time job – 60%
- B.Sc.(3rd or 4th year) or M.Sc. student in Electrical /Biomedical Engineering
- Advantage – practical engineer (with technical background): knowledge in active filters, instrumental amplifiers, circuit design and edit, electronic test equipment
- Advantage – experience in board design
- Advantage – developing in Matlab
- Advantage – proven experience in development and hands on implementation of:
- Physiological signal processing
- Development of medical devices from concept to proven prototype
- Capable of working in hospital operation rooms and with medical staff
- Capable of working in dynamic startup environment as part of the initial development team
- English – Fluent
- Offices are located in Ramat-Gan
The R&D student will participate in all stages of the system development:
- Product definitions (Hardware and Software)
- Electrical and mechanical design
- Feasibility test for prototypes
- Cooperation with subcontractors in multiple fields:
- Defining system requirement specifications
- Escorting and auditing during the process
- Defining and executing of product acceptance test
- Clinical trials support
- Safety and Regulatory processes.
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only relevant applicants will be answered.