Medasense Biometrics is seeking a Software Engineer
Medasense Biometrics is a growing medical device/digital health company in the field of pain. Medasense’s goal is to enable personalized pain management for patients suffering from acute and chronic pain. Medasense has developed a proprietary platform technology that enables clinician’s to objectively assess changes in a patient’s pain by monitoring changes in physiological parameters affected by pain and by analgesic medications.
This technology enables clinicians to improve treatment and personalize patients’ pain management, which helps minimize adverse events, improve clinical outcomes and reduce costs.
We are looking for a developer who is both an excellent team player and an independent worker. The ideal candidate will love learning about new technologies and enjoy working across the software stack from cloud technologies through to low level HW integration.
We are using a diverse set of technologies including: Serverless infrastructure, Docker, ElasticSearch, Golang and Python.
What you’ll do:
- Make an impact as part of a small yet diverse team that’s responsible for everything software in Medasense
- Work on the PMD-200™ software – a leading commercial pain monitoring device that’s already in use in operating rooms helping patients across the globe
- Work directly with teams across the company including Algorithm, Hardware and Clinical teams
- Take part in developing our cloud, microservices architecture for our future products
Who you are:
- You have at least 2 years of hands-on experience in software development
- You know several programing languages and at-least one of C, C++, Go, Python, Matlab
- You are familiar with Linux
- You love learning new technologies and programming languages
- You love building modular, well-structured software while implementing features end to end
- Advantage – Hands-on experience with Web and DB technologies
We are looking for a full-time position in our Ramat-Gan office (Near the train station)
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com